Carnival Vista Cabin 2297

Mr305

This was on a review posted a few days ago...here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2356991

I am in a cabin close to this and found it very helpful!

CABINS: This was our first time with a cove balcony. It was Cabin 2293. We were located on the starboard side on Deck 2, just aft of the main elevators bank and well forward of the Family Harbor area. It was an awesome location and surprisingly quiet. Yes, we were a ways away from the main Lido area but on the other hand we were very close to the dining rooms and atrium. With the elevators so close by, this was really not a problem with the exception of how they set up the elevators (I will talk more about this in a bit). On our first cruise on the Victory, our cabin was on Deck 2 as well, so we were familiar with this location. On our last cruise, we stayed right at the doors to the Lido area on the Liberty on the Panorama Deck. One bonus to being so low is we were always one of the first off the ship in the morning! It was also a great location to watch for pier runners as we were right above the new fancy automated gangway on the starboard side. The automated gangway was very cool by the way.

It's right next to yours (at least according to this website)

http://www.cruiseshipdeckplan.com/carnival-vista/

Edited by cmecruise1962
Adding more information

Thank you for the reply. Noticed that the balcony looks a bit deeper than your standard balcony. Really looking forward to the cruise, just 30 days away from boarding. As for the review link, posting ends shortly after the room pictures. Was hoping to see a bit more of the room.

• 6 months later...
Wondering if anyone has stayed in this cabin? If so, how was it? Would love to hear from you.

How was the cabin... I have 2297 booked for March. Usually I get a regular balcony but opted for a Cove this time around. Hearing that it may be noisy and congested.

Anything you can share about it would be great!