Need Itinerary help for Ecstacy sailing today 5/29

kaclmay

I cannot find an exact Itinerary for the Carnival Ecstacy sailing today (5/29) out of Charleston, SC (Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay & Nassau are ports of call on this sailing)

Our nephew and wife will be on this cruise -- our home is halfway between theirs and the port. They left our home this morning but we failed to get an exact Itinerary from them with arrival/departure times at each port of call. ALSO our nephew told us they would be back to stay with us on Saturday evening, but I noticed on Roll Call for this sailing, that the ship doesn't arrive back into Charleston until Sunday morning??!!

We will be able to text with him before sailing - but I wanted to ask here in the meantime, because I knew CC'ers would be a huge help.... if you have the exact Itinerary for, or a link to, this cruise I would very much appreciate the help! Thank you SOOO much!

And to anyone going on this cruise today.... Bon Voyage!!! Have a great trip!

(Cross posted this onto the Ecstacy Roll Call board)

THANK YOU soooo much Disneylover89!!!

That is perfect and exactly what I needed! How funny that we talked to our nephew just before they embarked and he STILL was "sure" they would be back in Charleston on Saturday morning -- gosh what a nice surprise to find out he had a whole extra day of fun! They arrive back on Sunday!

Thanks again!