Port damage?

Cruisemom39

We're scheduled to visit Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Key West on the Majesty in November. These ports have all been battered somewhat by storms in the last two hurricane seasons. With Wilma bearing down - will there be anything left by November?:eek: Can anybody who has been to these ports recently give me an update as their condition before Wilma strikes?

We're scheduled to visit Cozumel, Grand Cayman and Key West on the Majesty in November. These ports have all been battered somewhat by storms in the last two hurricane seasons. With Wilma bearing down - will there be anything left by November?:eek: Can anybody who has been to these ports recently give me an update as their condition before Wilma strikes?

I should be packing for tomorrow's Jewel cruise, and don't have time to check myself, but try looking at Cruise Critics message board for ports, maybe someone has those anwers for you.

good luck

Key West is fine at the moment. Grand Cayman is still recovering from last year's hurricane. Cozumel is getting battered right now, and according to the latest forecast is going to take a direct hit by a cat. 5. It's too soon to tell what the damage will be, but a strong cat. 4 or cat. 5 is catastrophic.

Archived