Confused about this

Noncon

Currently aboard the Magnifica and my wife finds the attached picture above the toilet.

Her take is that (reluctantly) ALL used toilet paper goes into the waste basket and not down the loo.

My take is that it is a poorly worded message and certainly doesn't mean no toilet paper should be flushed.

Any ideas?

1464554465670-919602623.jpg.9289b342ed40ba55b78ec2507dbef888.jpg

Currently aboard the Magnifica and my wife finds the attached picture above the toilet.

Her take is that (reluctantly) ALL used toilet paper goes into the waste basket and not down the loo.

My take is that it is a poorly worded message and certainly doesn't mean no toilet paper should be flushed.

Any ideas?

Hard to see the picture because it's very small,,,but we always flush the paper down the toilet,,,the paper is designed to be flushed,,,now,,,if we're talking about products other than the supplied toilet paper,,,yes,,,they should be wrapped up and thrown in the trash can,,,,;)

Any ideas?

Toilet tissue is meant to be flushed away

The signage, (and it's poor use of English) is a reference to things such as nappies and wipes use to clean up babies.

Also wipes used to clean off make up.

They tend to be non disintegrating. EU directives state that toilet tissue should disintegrate in 30 seconds of immersion in water. Also feminine hygiene products are disposed of via the bin.

Any ideas?

You can flush the toilet paper.

I think that the sign is a reminder that there's a trash can hiding inside one of the cabinets under the sink in the bathroom for anything besides toilet paper. Initially we thought that there was no trash can in the bathroom until we opened that cabinet and found it.