Parking. Just booked... for this Saturday.

ivibes

Changes at work require I use vacation now, so, I just booked Divina, Aurea. This means I have about 72 hours to pack,drive from Tampa to Miami, and force myself to over indulge for the next seven days. Parking suggestions?

Will I have luck getting a cab from Orient in SXM at seven or eight at night? We want to go to supper a LePiment in orient area and need to make it back on time.

Edited by ivibes

I personally leave my car at the port parking facility. It is $140 for the seven nights. Some have used premier parking (the one with the parking building) for a lower cost. Many places are discouraged if you study the ports of call miami page, I would recommend checking it out if you don't want the port.

We are in Orlando and are renting a car. Two one-way rentals is about half of the port parking charge. Might be worth investigating. They shuttle to and from the cruise port.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Volt

We are in Orlando and are renting a car. Two one-way rentals is about half of the port parking charge. Might be worth investigating. They shuttle to and from the cruise port.

Who do you use and how hard is it to get the rental when disembarking the ship? I'm not fond of $280.00 for the B2B I have in two weeks.

Never had a problem with taxi's in Orient Beach. There are also shuttle buses to take you back to the cruise port...but not sure what time they run until. If you take a shuttle from the port to Orient...ask them what time is their last run.

It is with Dollar car rental. I have not done this in the past, we usually cruise out of Port Canaveral. The shuttle runs every 30-45 minutes.

It is with Dollar car rental. I have not done this in the past, we usually cruise out of Port Canaveral. The shuttle runs every 30-45 minutes.

Thanks, I will give it some consideration.

Thanks I hope to get to the beach before 130 and have a few hours of sun, then go get supper. I was just worried about getting stranded there if the shuttle stop. I noticed lately and cab offers a business card maybe I will get a few.