Euro 2016

Hello! :)

Just looking to book Thomson again after a fab Majesty cruise the other year and just wondered what people thought would happen with Euro 2016?

I have done a search and found people refer to world cup matches being shown in lounges/bars. Will they also stream these in rooms do you think? Also do you think they will show every match somewhere, or just England/quarters etc: not that England fans will need to worry about the later stages ;)

I support Ireland, Mr C England, and i would expect there will be some Welsh/NI fans on board too - I wonder how they would manage to find somewhere to show everything?

When we were on P&O during the 2014 World Cup they decided to stream all the matches to the bedrooms and just show the big matches on the big screen.

Hello! :)

Also do you think they will show every match somewhere, or just England/quarters etc: not that England fans will need to worry about the later stages ;)

I support Ireland, Mr C England, and i would expect there will be some Welsh/NI fans on board too - I wonder how they would manage to find somewhere to show everything?

screen.

We were on the Thomson dream during the 2010 World Cup and it was disorganised chaos. It did improve during the cruise. I would hope Thomson would realise the potential demand to watch games and consider the needs of passengers who don't.

There's always the option of joining Scotland fans in the lifeboats.

"We're representing Britain

And we're gaunny do or die

England cannae dae it

Cause they didnae qualify"

Had confirmation from friends who work on board the dream and spirit that euros matches will be shown but its dependent on the signal,but imagine will only be shown on one place on the ship not streamed to the cabins