Valor & Nassau

Brenda33

We are traveling on the Valor. Our first stop is Nassau. We had been told that you can go to the Radisson Cable Beach and use the beach, pools, etc. for free. You can take a bus for only $1 per person. I'm confused because now someone has said that you can't. Does anyone know the actual answer???? It seems more people say you can.....but I am looking for a definite for sure answer. Thanks for all your help in advance.

Way back in '91 we went to a hotel like that in Nassau while on a Carnival cruise and were able to use their beach, etc., but I don't remember if that was the same hotel. It was one of the Camp Carnival counselors that told us about it and how to get there on the bus. I think they said it was owned by Carnival and that was the reason we could go there and use their facilities.

You might want to e-mail the hotel directly and ask them, their e-mail address is located under the Contact Us link at the bottom of their web-site:

http://www.radisson-cablebeach.com/

John

I wrote to the Radisson but never got a response. Scubagirl on the Ports of Call Link told me that we can walk in the Wyndham next door and onto the beach and it wouldn't be a problem. She said sometimes they ask for a room key at the Radisson, but she saw no problem being right next door. We are going to attempt going there for a couple hours. After all, we are only in port until 2. We want an easy cheap day. lol

Archived