Three/Four Berth Cabins - double beds?

We are a couple and would like a room with a double bed (or two singles pushed together). A lot of the inside rooms on the Thomson Spirit are L shaped and therefore fixed. However, as we are looking to book late and the room selection is going to be more limited would a 3/4 berth room have the ability to convert the 2 singles into a double? The pictures aren't clear, although it doesn't look like the beside tables are fixed like they are in the L shaped. I am sure we were in a 4 berth on the Majesty and that was a laid out as a double, but I am beginning to doubt myself and that was an outside!

I was hoping to get deck 2 where there is a decent amount of doubles (or the huge room 815 on deck 1, but I expect that will have gone) but just in case I thought I should check so I can keep my options open! We will be paying to pre-book.

It will be my first time in an inside room, and hoping that I like it as much so that I can continue to cruise without breaking the bank by having a balcony :D

Thanks in advance!

We are a couple and would like a room with a double bed (or two singles pushed together). A lot of the inside rooms on the Thomson Spirit are L shaped and therefore fixed. However, as we are looking to book late and the room selection is going to be more limited would a 3/4 berth room have the ability to convert the 2 singles into a double? The pictures aren't clear, although it doesn't look like the beside tables are fixed like they are in the L shaped. I am sure we were in a 4 berth on the Majesty and that was a laid out as a double, but I am beginning to doubt myself and that was an outside!

I was hoping to get deck 2 where there is a decent amount of doubles (or the huge room 815 on deck 1, but I expect that will have gone) but just in case I thought I should check so I can keep my options open! We will be paying to pre-book.

It will be my first time in an inside room, and hoping that I like it as much so that I can continue to cruise without breaking the bank by having a balcony :D

Thanks in advance!

All the beds on spirit are fixed apart from about four cabins on deck 3 if my memory serves me right, cabins such as 815 are fairly well forward and tend to be not too popular with earlier bookers so can still be available quite late, my personal preferance is the outside cabins (doubles) adjacent to such as 815 or on the opposite side and i have often still got these on a late booking,great cabins and far less movement than some people expect

We booked yesterday to go on the Spirit on deck 2 but before booking I rang 'Cabins' to check availability/suitability. They were very helpful. If you look at the deck plan in the brochure and look at the key it tells you which beds are fixed double and which can be put together. Then when you ring to book your cabin you ask for the singles to be put together as a double.

We booked yesterday to go on the Spirit on deck 2 but before booking I rang 'Cabins' to check availability/suitability. They were very helpful. If you look at the deck plan in the brochure and look at the key it tells you which beds are fixed double and which can be put together. Then when you ring to book your cabin you ask for the singles to be put together as a double.

As far as i know all deck 2 doubles are fixed, what no did you pick???