Enchantment Review 10/15/05 - 10/20/05

Thanks for all the tips. Our teenage girls are excited about the trampolines. Appreciate your time filling us in for our upcoming cruise. Getting very excited.....21 days to go, but who is counting!!:)

I'm jealous now - I wish I was going again soon. The worst part of the whole thing is having the fun end and coming back to the "real world". Enjoy your cruise!

i, too, was on this sailing - one of the winners of quest!! what a fun time!! - enchantment is the best ship in the fleet, in my opinion. in fact stayed on the ship for the following cruise with wilma, which makes that 14 times on her for me. the staff is so fantastic that i continue to cruise on enchantment because of them!!!! anyone going on her has made a great choice!!!

Hey logan we are booked for Feb13th 2006 right after you. Have you got any feedback on what the seas will be like in Jan or Feb

uh, sorry, no. i've cruised to the bahamas and the eastern caribbean in january, and found the gulfstream a bit rougher then compared to the spring, but that is highly anecdotal, unscientific. i'd tell you if I knew, but I don't. but we will try to keep the ship nice and neat for you.

Archived