FTTF available for 07/31/16 on Pride!

Welsh Lass

is FTTF's perk on the early boarding?? is it worth the money? researching carnival cruises and keep seeing FTTF.

Well........ We stood in a 45 minute line on the pier waiting to reboard the Pride after Grand Turk. The cabanas are so nice we didn't want to leave. I even got into the pool at Margueritaville. And I'm deathly afraid of water. 😳

Couldn't sleep so thought I'd start my daily ritual of checking to see if it was available. So used to seeing it's sold out I almost missed it! 54 days and counting. Can't wait!

A waste of $60.

A waste of $60.

I appreciate FTTF is a 'love it or hate it' kind of thing so my post was aimed to help out the 'love it' crowd. For me, it is worth it for the early boarding alone. I would probably spend near $60 on all the paraphernalia needed to occupy & distract my excited children while we wait to board.

Same thing for me! I was so used to seeing SOLD OUT I almost missed "limited availability". We got the FTTF For 7/23 MAGIC. First time using the pass. I've heard great things.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We are going on the Pride, too, July 31! I bought FTTF a while back. I noticed when we booked the cruise in January, FTTF was sold out then a couple of months ago they were available.

We love the FTTF and think its worth the money....some people do not.

I used to be in the "waste of $60 crowd" but you know what, I think for this cruise I just want to wait in as few lines as possible. So I went ahead and booked it today thanks to you! See you on the 31st!

Amanda

I appreciate FTTF is a 'love it or hate it' kind of thing so my post was aimed to help out the 'love it' crowd. For me, it is worth it for the early boarding alone. I would probably spend near $60 on all the paraphernalia needed to occupy & distract my excited children while we wait to board.

Exactly! Why are there some people who feel it necessary to share their opinion on this topic every time?!! I get it, there are some people who don't want to do it, that's fine. Nobody is asking or forcing them to do it.

But, people who book other excursions or make different choices, it doesn't seem to happen as often with the criticism. I mean, I wouldn't see someone talk about booking some kayaking excursion and post "Waste of money..." and that's it. Yes, I realize you would if there were problems with the excursion, but not just because I don't like your choice. The FTTF is different than that.

As someone once said, it's a little insurance policy for some people. I don't want to stand around in the long lines that we always have. I'd rather get through checking in and onto the ship. I realize that things happen and I may not be guaranteed this. But I also have paid thousands of dollars over the many years of owning a house and never used my insurance for anything, and I paid way more than $60! ;)

I used to be in the "waste of $60 crowd" but you know what, I think for this cruise I just want to wait in as few lines as possible.

Amanda

I agree! I can't remember if it was a thing when we were sailing 10 years ago. I just know we had to wait in long lines. So when we sailed this past fall, I didn't think to get it. We sailed with our friends, who are much higher VIFP level, and they were on for like 2 hours and much less hassle. They were able to get to their rooms, have their stuff there and ready, etc... We, once again, stood in a line for almost an hour, in the heat. So, I figure there's no reason to speed things up if it's possible. And after the other stuff I spend money on for a cruise, $60 is no big deal... :)