Marseilles Shuttle

2cruise5

We are travelling with RCCL next weekend and arrive in the Port on Tuesday. We have limited time to get to our organised event so need to get to Quai de la Joliette fairly quickly. I know a taxi will be around 20 euros but I was wondering if RCCL put on a free shuttle? I presume it goes to the Vieux Port? How much is the shuttle? Can you buy just one way or do you have to buy return?

Many thanks

For speed, taxi is probably the best choice. I remember a line of them waiting at the NCL Epic.

If there is a cruise line shuttle, it will cost a bit and they'll wait until the bus is filled.

There is also a free shuttle provided by the port. Follow the green line on the paved walk to the white tent. It was leaving around every 30 minutes in April. I don't know if they add buses on busier port days. Actual trip takes 10 minutes since it uses the port’s internal roads instead of the highway. The in-town stop is at Les Terrases, couple blocks from Joliette subway station and 10 to 15 minutes walk from the Old Port.

Here’s a CC post that goes into detail. Skip to the end to get the latest info from last month.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...1861134&page=5

• 3 weeks later...