84 days! Alaska bound!

I never post in here anymore. 3 cruises and I feel like a pro! But...always a few questions. Booked a balcony on the Panorama deck, paid air to Seattle, airbnb for 2 days to hang out, FTTF, all excursions paid, Cheers program paid, wear layers, bring bug spray...and am going with my son and a friend of over 35 years and her family...this is going to be a great time. BUT as usual, I have a couple questions.....

Steakhouse or Chef's Table? We have done the Chef's Table a couple of times and thoroughly enjoyed it. We also live in Vegas and have great restaurants and steakhouses here....but we have never done a Carnival steakhouse. Thoughts?

Size of the ship? We have sailed on the Paradise, the Imagination and the Splendor. Is the Legend in between those sizes, or smaller than the Paradise? Or bigger than the Splendor? Mostly just curious on this one...those numbers on the website mean very little to me.

Is Luggage Express a done deal for sure? I would love that program but see mixed posts about it being gone or not...

Thanks everyone!

I wish I felt like a pro after three cruises:-). What date are you leaving on?

I live on forums when researching vacations. By the time we took our land based vacation in Puerto Vallarta, you'd of thought I'd lived there, I researched so much. Same thing for cruises...and I really relaxed once I realized there are Walmarts everywhere :D We leave on Aug 30 :)