?? about Magic Cove balcony specific rooms

bingo3

I am looking at booking 2 connecting cove balconies on the Magic and have a question. One of the rooms has a "star" in the key which means twin/King and single sofa. The other room has nothing from the key. What would be different in that room? I thought they all had the twin/king and a sofa?

I am looking specifically at rooms 2293 and 2297, though other connecting rooms are the same, one has a "star" and the other does not.

Thank you!

Debbie

I am pretty sure the * means that it is a triple - no pull down, but the sofa makes into a single bed.

This is correct. The star mean triple and the square means quad.

Just a heads up, since these are connecting (have a door that let you access from stateroom to stateroom) you cannot open the balcony divider. Sometimes that is important to people other times it is more important to have the connecting door.

This is correct. The star mean triple and the square means quad.

Just a heads up, since these are connecting (have a door that let you access from stateroom to stateroom) you cannot open the balcony divider. Sometimes that is important to people other times it is more important to have the connecting door.

Does this mean if you get two side by side rooms that are not "connecting" the balcony divider can be opened between the two?? I think that is more important to us. We opened our own on last cruise (wasn't carnival though) and shut it when we went back in.

Thanks all for the clarification on the star, that is not clear in the "key".

debbie

My family stayed in these two connecting cabins in December, 2015. We had 3 in 2293 with my grandson on the sofa. There is no life boat above the balconies so the view is better and the cabins are brighter. The location is quiet with no noise from the deck above. The balconies are not connecting. My daughter and I thought 2297 was a little too warm in the evenings. This cruise was pre-drydock.