Carib Cats - Grenada

cruise pup

• 1 month later...
Anyone done a sail with them?

We too are cruising in mid December and wanted to take my 13, 15, 18 year old on that excursion. Anyone know if I can contact anyone prior to the cruise without going thru the cruisline? Thanks a million, need a little help!!!

Tour operators who deal with the cruise lines are not supposed to permit cruise passengers to book indepenedently which means if you try, do not mention you are on the cruise. They will most likely ask you what hotel or local contact phone # you have. I don't think it's worth the bother but with the number of people you need to book I can see why you would. Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Tour operators who deal with the cruise lines are not supposed to permit cruise passengers to book indepenedently which means if you try, do not mention you are on the cruise. They will most likely ask you what hotel or local contact phone # you have. I don't think it's worth the bother but with the number of people you need to book I can see why you would. Good luck!

Hi, I just now read your reply. I got sidetracked. When we went to Tahiti in 2001 on a cruise booking outside was no problem, Is what you are saying this, if we wanted to say go on the Carib Cats on Grenada and took a taxi there, if they knew that we were on a cruise, they might not let us go? Thanks Sissi

Archived