Carnival spirit - taking drinks onboard

We are sailing on Monday and I'm sure i read somewhere that all drinks need to be taken as carry on luggage but I'm wondering if this is correct? The bottles fill up my whole carry on case, leaving no room for clothes / cossies etc 😞 meaning I'd need a 2nd carry on - with a pram and 3yr old, not ideal.

If this is the case, does anyone know roughly what time you gain access to your room, even just to drop bags / pram off?

Thanks

We are sailing on Monday and I'm sure i read somewhere that all drinks need to be taken as carry on luggage but I'm wondering if this is correct? The bottles fill up my whole carry on case, leaving no room for clothes / cossies etc meaning I'd need a 2nd carry on - with a pram and 3yr old, not ideal.

If this is the case, does anyone know roughly what time you gain access to your room, even just to drop bags / pram off?

Thanks

You need to put your drinks in carry on..otherwise they sometimes will send you to the "naughty" room to open up your bags for inspection.

As long as you don't have alcohol in them their is no problem except your bags might be delayed getting to your room.

We are sailing on Monday and I'm sure i read somewhere that all drinks need to be taken as carry on luggage but I'm wondering if this is correct? The bottles fill up my whole carry on case, leaving no room for clothes / cossies etc 😞 meaning I'd need a 2nd carry on - with a pram and 3yr old, not ideal.

Thanks

depends on your drinks but you can always buy them onboard so it'll free up some space in your carry on

We are sailing on Monday and I'm sure i read somewhere that all drinks need to be taken as carry on luggage but I'm wondering if this is correct? The bottles fill up my whole carry on case, leaving no room for clothes / cossies etc meaning I'd need a 2nd carry on - with a pram and 3yr old, not ideal.

Thanks

You should be in your room by 2.00 pm.

Enjoy your cruise...Carnival Spirit is a nice ship.

Only soft drinks/water can be taken onboard Carnival Spirit & they MUST be part of your carry on luggage. Each guest can take a maximum of 12 bottles/cans no larger than 600mls. Rooms are usually available at 1330.