Best Day Pass for Nassau 12-8 Port Time

OceansOfTravels

Hello,

Just found a decent deal on a weekend cruise in October. It stops in Nassau, but the port time is from 12-8. If we book the cruise, I would my party would want to book the Melia Day Pass, but I hear that it ends around 5PM. What are some other resort day pass options in Nassau? If 5PM is the standard end time for all of the options, then that is okay, I just figured we would stay a little longer considering we don't arrive until 12.

Thank you for all of the help in advance!

Hello,

Just found a decent deal on a weekend cruise in October. It stops in Nassau, but the port time is from 12-8. If we book the cruise, I would my party would want to book the Melia Day Pass, but I hear that it ends around 5PM. What are some other resort day pass options in Nassau? If 5PM is the standard end time for all of the options, then that is okay, I just figured we would stay a little longer considering we don't arrive until 12.

Thank you for all of the help in advance!

Since you are traveling off season, and days are getting shorter, ALL day passes will end around 5pm. It starts getting dark early.