Norwegian Escape Haven Restaurant and Lounge

Unfortunately only place where there is still a decent wine list is outside of Haven - the dedicated wine bar available for everyone. Haven has the same standard bar menus/selections as the rest of the fleet.

But at least you're on the one ship that might still have something to drink even though you need to go to the wine bar to get it - on all other ships there is no wine bar and NCL has recently made big cuts to the availability of wines by the glass (read: covered by the UBP).

Do not underestimate the Haven lounge the bartenders/mixologist are pretty amazing. But if wine is your only drink of choice is wine you might want to bring your favorites onboard with you.

I can look next week and try to get pics for you. I am not a wine drinker myself so I know nothing.

Gambee has lots of wine lists (not Haven) in his review might give you a idea of what is on ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=50073640&highlight=wine#post50073640