Pictorial Review: Allure of the Seas Eastern Caribbean

• 1 month later...

Hi there. We see that RC is running a sale on excursions currently for our trip next weekend. Do you have any recommendations? We are definitely interested in touring Atlantis on Nassau. We've been to St Thomas several times so are considering going over to St John?? We always sail with family but this time is just us ;) so we really want to make this worth while!!! Also,I read it's better to book activities outside of RC. Any thoughts greatly appreciated!

Thanks a bunch!

Hi Nick,

I am going on the Allure for the very first time in only 5 days! My excitement level has tripled thanks to your great photos and review!

Shari

I bet you love it! We were on Oasis a year ago for the first time on an Oasis class ship and we will be on Allure the week after you!

• 2 weeks later...
I bet you love it! We were on Oasis a year ago for the first time on an Oasis class ship and we will be on Allure the week after you!

Hi, you were right, we absolutely LOVED the Allure! Not only was this our first time on the Allure, but my boyfriend's first cruise ever. He is now hooked on cruising, yay! We hope to do another cruise on the Allure so we can see and do all those things that we missed on this cruise. I can see why people do back-to-back cruises now, a week just isn't long enough!

You mention being on the Allure the week after us - which is right now -hopefully the weather holds out for you. After our first port of Nassau, we were advised that St Thomas and Saint Maarten would be replaced by Labadee and Jamaica due to what was Tropical Storm Matthew. I think Matthew turned into a Hurricane when we left Jamaica. We were disappointed in missing out on our planned shore excursions, but better safe than sorry, right? Also, I ended up seeing 2 new ports instead of just 1 (Nassau and St Thomas visited on previous cruise). Enjoy!

Shari