Bahama cruise cancelled?

tamiluvsnorm

IOjust checked out the Royal caribbean site, and checked my Soverign of the Seas sailing out of Port Canaveral Monday the 24th. It said we "could cancel our cruise" and receive credit. Does this mean the cruise is cancelled? Should we give it a try, or just cancel and go another time? Anyone encountered this? I've been checking the weather in the bahamas and it looks to be ok?

Thanks for your help!

Tami

Just got a call from RCC, they are pushing back departure one day, so instead of a 4 day cruise we will get 3 days. Still go to Cococay and Nassau. They want to give on board credit of 125$ per person to be used or spent on the ship, or we can get a credit for cruise and go another time.

Any suggestions on what I should do? Being a first time cruiser, I just don't know what decision to make. Should I chance a 3 day, and is the 125$ on board credit a good thing, or should I just try to reschedule? Thanks for your input!

Blessings,

Tami

$125 a person is rather generous. The only port you will be losing is Key West? It's up to you, if financially you're not affected by airlines or pre or post hotel rooms, I would go. But if you feel you paid enough money for a 4 night cruise and don't want a 3-night cruise, then cancel and reschedule.

Archived