Formal nights

Merry Maid

Hi, I'm travelling on the June 23 WB TA. Does anyone know how to find out which are the formal nights on this crossing. I've never needed to know before but there is a celebration during this trip and I want to book the Verandah but don't want my partner to miss a formal night in the MDR.

Thanks

MM

Hi MM. Your Voyage Personalizer should have that information, but if not click on the link from on this page https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/life-on-board/dress_code_all.html

While on board, the Daily Programme will have that evenings dress code. I always check to see if there have been any last minute changes which sometimes happens.

Bon voyage,

Salacia

Hi, I'm travelling on the June 23 WB TA. Does anyone know how to find out which are the formal nights on this crossing. I've never needed to know before but there is a celebration during this trip and I want to book the Verandah but don't want my partner to miss a formal night in the MDR. Thanks MM
Hi Merry Maid,

It will be listed in your voyage personaliser.

If this isn't working (and it wasn't just now for me) then the usual format is, I think... :

Informal.

Formal.

Formal.

Informal.

Informal.

Formal.

Informal.

Keep trying the VP as this will be accurate for your crossing (rather than my experience listed above based on several previous crossings). Remember this can be subject to change (shoreside don't always know what happens on the ships, or indeed, many times, that they even have ships :( ).

If the VP doesn't work before you sail, ask at the Purser's Desk when you board, they'll know.

Edited to add: Salacia has found the link I couldn't! Well done Salacia :)

Have a great crossing :)

Edited by pepperrn

Thanks Salacia, of course the information was on the VP. Never actually used the itinerary tab before for a TA. Normally just take what comes. As this is an 8 day crossing we are having 4 formal nights, lovely.

Thanks again.

MM

Hi Merry Maid,

It will be listed in your voyage personaliser.

If this isn't working (and it wasn't just now for me) then the usual format is, I think... :

Informal.

Formal.

Formal.

Informal.

Informal.

Formal.

Informal.

Keep trying the VP as this will be accurate for your crossing (rather than my experience listed above based on several previous crossings). Remember this can be subject to change (shoreside don't always know what happens on the ships, or indeed, many times, that they even have ships :( ).

If the VP doesn't work before you sail, ask at the Purser's Desk when you board, they'll know.

Edited to add: Salacia has found the link I couldn't! Well done Salacia :)

Have a great crossing :)

Thanks Pep. It was there all the time but I completely overlooked the 'Itinerary' tab, my two remaining brain cells don't get together too often these days.

MM

Thanks Pep. It was there all the time but I completely overlooked the 'Itinerary' tab, my two remaining brain cells don't get together too often these days. MM
Hi Merry Maid,

That's double what I've got still working! :eek:

Have THE most wonderful time on board, a huge Bon Voyage :)