Friend onboard

Hi everyone

Off on the Spirit on 26 th June Can anyone help do Thomsons still allow guests onboard? We are due to sail into Palma and I have a friend who lives in Alcudia and we are meeting up would be lovely to spend the day onboard as she has never been onboard a ship before 26 th cruise for me so would love to show her a small part of the experience. I'm not sure they allow this can anyone help?

Many thanks

Hi everyone

Off on the Spirit on 26 th June Can anyone help do Thomsons still allow guests onboard? We are due to sail into Palma and I have a friend who lives in Alcudia and we are meeting up would be lovely to spend the day onboard as she has never been onboard a ship before 26 th cruise for me so would love to show her a small part of the experience. I'm not sure they allow this can anyone help?

Many thanks

I doubt it very much for security reasons among others but someone on here will confirm either way.

Hi everyone

Many thanks

Somebody on FB recently said that they had been allowed to have their mother on board one day (think they said they paid £15) but, when we were on Spirit 2 weeks ago, there were signs saying no visitors allowed.

We were invited on board a Cunard ship several years ago (as guests of a senior member of the company rather than as friends of a passenger) and had to get security clearance several weeks in advance.

You would be best to contact Thomson to ask - we have found the pre-travel department very helpful in the past email pretravelservices@thomson.co.uk

Edited by campolady

Thank You UK cruiser and Campolady

Such quick replies I will try Thomsons website. I have been cruising for years and when I first started you were able to bring guests onboard pre organised. But as UK Cruiser said it is a major security issue especially 15 years on!!