Recent Gem Dalies

DeeCT

Does anyone have any?? looking to maybe ave a informal meet and greet on out 1st sea day, and I am looking for maybe a wine tasting or something similar.. any help would be great TY!!

Dee

Does anyone have any?? looking to maybe ave a informal meet and greet on out 1st sea day, and I am looking for maybe a wine tasting or something similar.. any help would be great TY!!

Dee

Go to your cruise meet and greet for your specific date. The July 9 cruise is having a meet and greet at 11 am on Sunday at le bistro

Edited by Fpacifico

Go to your cruise meet and greet for your specific date. The July 9 cruise is having a meet and greet at 11 am on Sunday at le bistro

we didn't set up a formal meet and greet :)

Super excited!! This is my daughters sweet 16 gift..I upgraded to a suite as a surprise for her.. can't wait till she finds out:)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Super excited!! This is my daughters sweet 16 gift..I upgraded to a suite as a surprise for her.. can't wait till she finds out:)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

She will gave a great time, did you let NCL know about her birthday because she gets a cake on that special celebration day. We're celebrating our 36 anniversary but I had already òrdered the room decorations which came with a cake, so my husband and our group gets two cakes, lol.

Wish her a happy sweet 16. I was just looking at the webcam today. Getting excited myself.

I bought clear purses to give out to everyone with a map of the ship, gum, and hand sanitizer. They can put their suntan lotion and key inside. It's a surprise for them

Hi Dee! Thanks so much for doing this for us. I dk why but I can't post anything on the roll call board. I keep getting a "bad something or other " message. I can't move off the page at all.

The other reason I asked you to take this on is that I may not even be able to make the cruise due to family crisis. BUT if I can be there I will see you in the Haven; we are in a suite, too! (Robin - aka "skynnrd" will be there definitely)

Sue

Hi Dee! Thanks so much for doing this for us. I dk why but I can't post anything on the roll call board. I keep getting a "bad something or other " message. I can't move off the page at all.

The other reason I asked you to take this on is that I may not even be able to make the cruise due to family crisis. BUT if I can be there I will see you in the Haven; we are in a suite, too! (Robin - aka "skynnrd" will be there definitely)

Sue

Not a problem!!! I hope everything is OK with your family, and I hope to meet you on the cruise!! !! I'm not in the Haven ( kinda kicking myself for not booking it now!!) hopefully I will see you next Sunday!!