Carnival Freedom - cabin 1057 on Panorama or any Panorama cabin

rangerdog

We are looking at booking this cabin tonight! Has anyone stayed in this cabin or near it? Pros? Cons? Our "Pros" are that there's not many rooms on that deck so it should be really quiet. Also, it's easy access to the upper Lido deck. Plus, it's easy access to the Atrium elevators. "Cons".....don't know of any. Ideas/thoughts? Thanks guys!

I spent 12 days in 1055 on the repo. My only issue was the grey area directly across from 1055 was a crew only door. I heard the door bang many times per day. I think being one over and the wall would be enough soundproofing to not have that issue.

Debarkation on port, when on starboard, side is directly below. It was nice to watch everyone coming and going. It really was a great area and other than the crew door issue not much foot traffic. I could barely hear Lido activity when on the balcony. Inside was quite.

I spent 12 days in 1055 on the repo. My only issue was the grey area directly across from 1055 was a crew only door. I heard the door bang many times per day. I think being one over and the wall would be enough soundproofing to not have that issue.

Debarkation on port, when on starboard, side is directly below. It was nice to watch everyone coming and going. It really was a great area and other than the crew door issue not much foot traffic. I could barely hear Lido activity when on the balcony. Inside was quite.

Thank you so much for this information! We are booking this cabin tomorrow :)