Dockyard Stores' Hours

Poohb

According to their website, normal hours from April through December are 9 AM till 6 PM. It does say that from May till September, they may have extended evening hours, depending on activities at the Dockyard. I would say, if they are open later, you should consider yourself lucky. Most stores in Bermuda close at 5 or 6 PM.

When ships are there, restaurants at Dockyard will be stay open late, for dinner - i.e. Frogs & Onions. Bars will be open late - partying on land, we could hear the sounds of music from the ship's promenade when we step outside after our dinner (coming from the pirate ship & the nearby beach).

Hi Sandy. Thanks for the info. We were on the Brilliance Bos - Tampa and same hotel pre-cruise. Say HI to Tom. Kathy (& Gil)

Hi Kathy,

We are booked to go on the Grandeur of the Seas on August 18th. By a slim chance, are you and Gil on that sailing. It is a 9 day out of Baltimore with stops in Bermuda, Nassau, and Cocoa Key. Hope you and Gil are doing well. I did recognize your Screen Name from the Brilliance.

Sandy

Since we are docked overnight do the stores/shops stay open later for the cruisers? What are the hours please? TIA

I was there 2 weeks ago. Clocktower mall closed about 5pm, I'm not sure about the other shops though.

Sadly Sandy, we will not be on that one. We have 3 more booked though. Oct on (our first) Princess. Then B2B Oasis in Nov. I got a little nuts we have (had) 5 cruises in 2016.