Is this a game Thomson play?

We've been following the prices and availability for a last minute cruise that are changing like the weather.

The prices fluctuate, we know that but the availability started at basic cabins with options on deluxe, balcony, suite etc.,. Then as the week passed basic cabins were no longer available - just a basic and a deluxe, then a deluxe and a balcony, then a deluxe and a suite, then only 2 suites left.:rolleyes:

Then almost the exact reverse so today an outside and a deluxe is on offer and i'll have a pound that in a couple more days basic cabins will be back!:D

You never know what to do for the better, happens to me every year, I booked in February for a cruise in July for what I thought was a good deal after watching prices go up and down for a week, I had an outside cabin with window, and all inclusive drinks package, I looked last night and the drinks package is twice as expensive but the holiday is cheaper and with a better room, overall it is £105 cheaper than I paid and it has a larger room, hate it when this happens, no incentive or better deals to be had booking early in my opinion and this isnt the first time I have seen it either!

Edited by Andy W

I bought the drinks package for £129 for 2 of us which I thought very reasonable.

The cruise has now gone down by about £500 without the drinks package, but last year I only spent just under £200 on drinks and bits and pieces in the shop so thats me down about £300.

You pays your money and takes your chance but next year I'll be chancing it a bit nearer the cruise date.

Rick.

I'm specifically focusing on the availability of cabins. Of course with cancellations etc., there's a possibility that cabins can come back to market but this appears to be a cynical ploy to squeeze a sale before all thats left is the presidential suite:D:eek: Until the next day..........

Edited by Tarquin