Linking Reservations

Diane123boys

I know on another cruise line they allow you to "link" 2 or 3 reservations... I realize that I have to log into each reservation each time to make the reses, but we are in one room and my niece is in another and it would be much easier to "see" each others reservations to make planning easier. Does NCL allow or have a way to do this?

To link your reservations, contact/call NCL directly - provide them with the info & ask them to link it (or, if booked via TA - they need to call into NCL on your behalf)

However, if you only need to do MDR reservations and a la carte specialty dining, you don't have to link them - just log into one of your reservation within 90 days of sailing (100 days for suite) when booking is allowed - you can book dining based on total # of people, as needed - easily up to 8 (or more ... click under the tab & you will see the max. # allowed)

Once that's done, you are all set & review that - make a note / print it out as that info will not be available to you within 24 hours of sailing, and, once onboard, access to MyNCL dot com is sometimes slow & not available on embarkation day. You can, of course, see the host/ess on duty onboard at the Restaurant Reservation desk/counter, usually next to or near the atrium lobby @Guest Services or call their Extension from any in-house phone, Ext. 50 is usually the default #.

For example, we made LeBistro dining for 4 of us, 2 in each staterooms and I just use our MyNCL account to log in & reserve the dining time for all 4 of us. Same for available slots in the MDR for dinner.

For show reservations, required only for *Away class ships, however, I believe you will need to book it for each stateroom - it's open seating, however - just plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier or more, for best choice of seating as doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime. Standby is always an option, subject to availabilities.

We linked reservations when my parents were traveling with us. They had a TA, we had a NCL PCC and the PCC could link them, but all it really does is make it easier for the NCL agent/TA to switch between then and it might have some effect on upsell offers and guarantee assignments. Beyond that, it doesn't do anything nor will it allow you to see them all on the website.