Any Canadian cruisers going out march break

kimlet

Wondering where to find cheap flights to either Miami or Fort Lauderdale for march break,can't decide which cruise to take.

Either i go out mar 11 or mar 12.

Can't find any good prices for flights, thinking maybe go from 5 night to 4 night just to save on flights, other cruises go out mar 16.

Thoughts!!

omg I am having the same issue... Booked a cruise leaving March 5th (spring break in Quebec) and airfare is crazy out of Montreal!!! I did see that it was almost half the price when flying out of Ottawa... Might be worth looking into, depending on where you're from,

Wondering where to find cheap flights to either Miami or Fort Lauderdale for march break,can't decide which cruise to take.

Can't find any good prices for flights, thinking maybe go from 5 night to 4 night just to save on flights, other cruises go out mar 16.

Thoughts!!

Don't discount flying into Orlando or West Palm Beach.

Also, All Aboard Florida, our new high speed train between Orlando and Miami is supposed to start up early 2017.

http://www.AllAboardFlorida.com

Thoughts!!

We have taken a cruise for March Break for the last 3 years. First year we drove down to Miami (a long adventure). 2nd year we flew to New Orleans and flight cost were not too bad. 3rd year (this past March), we drove to Baltimore and took a 14 day journey's cruise-the kids did miss 4 days of school but it was an awesome cruise. We usually fly out of Detroit, Flint or Buffalo. Toronto looks to be very similar in cost to the US airports when you factor in the exchange. The prices right now are out of control! That alone would convince me to stay at home or do an all inclusive. :eek: