NZ kayaking with a disability

LokiPoki

May be a long shot - so have also asked for general experiences in the Aus/NZ forum - but wondering if anyone has any experience of guided kayak tours in the Bay of Islands (NZ). We're there March next year on a round NZ cruise, and while the ship offers a kayaking trip, I'd rather talk to tour operators myself than rely on a three way conversation & second-hand communications between Princess, tour operator they use and myself. Particularly something like this where it's important the tour guide knows what I can and can't do for my safety and that of anyone else they might be taking out at the same time (also practical issues like whether they've a shed or somewhere to store my wheelchair on shore for the duration, and whether I can actually get to the water to get into a kayak...am a reasonably experienced kayaker so once on the water I'm all good & have enough upper body strength/function to sort myself out if I capsize).

Seem to be a few guided tour operators in the area, but is always good to start with a recommendation.

Cheers, Laura :)