9A vs 11 (Glory)

myangel

How come the 9A is so much more expensive then the 8's?? For example cat 9A (aft cabin 8445) has 185 sq feet, but a large wrap around balcony. The cat 8's have the same 185 sq feet. So you are paying so much more money for a larger balcony? for $300 more (total) I booked a cat 11 suite 275 sq ft and a big balcony, although not as big as the wrap arounds.

You have your facts straight. I guess it is supply and demand. By the way, on the Spirit class ships the cat 9 cabins are not the aft corner cabins. They are on the starboard side (none on the port side) they are bigger (230 sq ft not including the balcony) and have a bigger balcony.

The wrap around balconies are cat 11 suites on the Spirit class ships.

You have your facts straight regarding the size of the cabins. I guess it is supply and demand. By the way, onteh Spirit class ships the cat 9 cabins are not the aft corner cabins. They are on the starboard side (none on the port side), they are bigger (230 sq ft not including the balcony) and have a bigger balcony.

The wrap around balconies on the Spirit class ships are cat 11 suites.

Okay, the computer told me the first time my post did not go through. I guess the computer lied to me.

For some the balcony is more important then the space in a cabin. Spending most time on the balcony then in the cabin itself. the wrap arounds are highly sought after -but how nuch space do two people need? some people get the wrap around and the rest of their party gets inside cabins...they still have anice balcony out hang out on

also remember price seriously depends on teh ship, sailing, how far out ...etc. So they are not always that muhc more expensive. they were only 100$ more expensive for us on the Valor Jan 22nd. But we booked last may - and are with a group.....it was worth it for us :)

Archived