Embarkation Time Question

chr1zis

I am leaving on the Conquest this Saturday from Port Everglades (Ft Lauderdale) and when I look at the boarding passes for my cabin, it has an Embarkation Time of 1:30-3:00pm.

My question is, can I board earlier than this? I am Platinum so everyone in my cabin will have Priority boarding. I was really hoping to get on the boat before lunch.

Thanks for the help.

Does this apply to anyone? We are traveling with folks in another cabin and they do not have priority boarding.

Everyone is able to board at whatever time they perfer, but those in your party may not get the priority boarding that you will get due to platinum. If they are not brought to the priority boarding line they might take a lot longer to get on (depending on the time of day). The time mentioned for your boarding only relates to when your room will be available.

IIRC, the folks in another cabin without priority boarding will not be allowed to board with your party. When we cruised with our daughters last year who are not platinum like we are, my wife and I booked one of us in one cabin and one in the other. That way, all guests in each cabin boarded together because there was a platinum guest is each cabin. After we boarded, we simply went to guest services and made the sail and sign card change and all was good.