RCCL Tour info

I am on A Taste of Florence tour this September. We have three hours on our own after the walking tour. I went online to get Academia tickets, but they want a time slot...

Anyone know who I should ask? Would RCCL customer service have a clue? I assume that they would not put me in touch with the actual provider...

I'm not able to tell you what time to request, but we did a similar tour and yes, you do have admittance to see David. On our tour we spent approximately one hour at David while the tour guide described much about the statute. If one began to wander away a bit, they were told to come back to the group. We did not get to anything other than David and then continued with the remainder of the tour. Hopefully, your tour guide will be a bit better than ours was. She was tremendously knowledgeable about the statue, but we would have liked to visit other areas.

I asked DH if he remembered approximately what time the tour was ended and he could not remember either.

Sorry that this was of no help for time to book tickets and I do believe you would want them in advance.