August Mariner Alaska cruise

LynnRuns

TC2-- sorry for throwing out that 800 number. That was just a mis-recollection on my part about Mariner's capacity. There are quite a few kids on board, so I would guess quite a few cabins have 3 or 4 as opposed to the normal two. But I have know idea what the total is on board this cruise.

Lynnruns--this is the first R cruise that we've brought our kids along for, although they have done other cruises with us on X (Med and Galapagos) and, of course, one obligatory Disney cruise when they were younger. We did 2 cabins in the Galapagos but one suite on the other cruises. Both have their pros/cons but either arrangement would work for us.

It seems like the teen activities so far are mostly just an opportunity to gather rather than anything organized although our son doesn't seem to mind that.

Edited by mborchgardt

So, we are definitely going to cruise on Regent.

Thanks for the help.

We got excursions for all days, while we did not get one of our top choices in Ketchikan we did get mostly active excusions as we wanted.

Our agent told us this must a slightly different cruise as many of the very active excursions were all booked (eg rock climbing) and the ones that normally would be fully booked were wide open (eg, more tame options). We are a very active family so perhaps there are other families on the cruise that are also active and our kids will make some friends.

We also got reservations in Signatures and Prime 7 but not my first choice dates and times.

Hopefully it will all work out on board.

Thanks!

Lynn