Just Returned: Zenith to Bermuda - Very Detailed Review!

CaribbeanBound

We just returned from Bermuda. Our ports were Hamilton and St. George.

I just posted a very detailed review of Bermuda and Zenith complete with lots of tips and hints to make your trip more enjoyable.

(It was too long to post here in one piece).

http://www.lavasurfer.com/info/bermuda.html

Feel free to post any questions here. I'll check back during the week to answer any questions. With 36 fellow cruise critics on my ship, I'm sure I'll have plenty of company as well.

Thanks for your detailed review .... I was on the same cruise for our 5th trip to Bermuda and I think you experienced more there than we have for all our trips combined !! Wish I knew about the beach with sea glass since we passed this beach on our travels but did not stop ...

My only other complaint would be that we did not get to meet at the CC party since the invitation arrived while we were at breakast and did not see it until a few hours after the 10:30 AM gathering. They should really consider delivering the invitation the day/night before.

We really loved the Zenith and Bermuda ....

Wow! what a great comprehensive review. We were on this cruise and agree with almost everthing said. We did see quite a few dress code violations throughout the cruise including shorts on formal night. There were even several men without jackets at the Captains Club reception. We gave the ship a bye on cleanliness since it is was going into drydock, but beyond the surface, the ship was not that clean. We also had quite a few problems in our cabin. How would you like to get a recycled good night note with coffee stains? To Celebrity's credit, the problems were resolved with good follow up reminders from guest relations.

We agree that the production shows were amongst the best. This was the last time the cast was performing together. Tara, the lead vocalist is a star. All in all a real nice cruise.

Archived