Legend Fun Times - Hawaii to Vancouver May 5, 2016

Does anyone have the Fun Times on the Legend that they could scan and send to me from the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise - May 5th, 2016? We are doing the opposite cruise going from Vancouver to Hawaii on Sept. 13, 2016 and would like to see what great things they planned on sea days. Let me know if you have them and I'll send my email address. Thanks much...

We did RT from LA.

Lots of trivia, arts and crafts, an '80s day as this is a Journeys cruise. All the normal stuff around the pool. Should have frog races, might have horse racing. Much depends on the CD and Entertainment Director. You'll have one or two sets of comedians around the islands then a few more on the sea days. Lots of 'fly on' entertainment.

Port talks.

Here's a review of a Miracle HI cruise. It'll give you a good idea what to expect. Miracle is a sister to the Legend.

Our 15 day Carnival Miracle Journey Cruise to Hawaii

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2300667

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by SadieN

Thanks so much Suzie for the review with the pictures and the great descritions that you did. I loved all the information and the personality that you put into that review. Like you and your husband my sister and I are are going with a couple from Wisconsin that we met on our first Alaska cruise and have a really fun relationship with. Lots of laughing when we are together - we always look at the fun size of a situation and make the best of it and that's what your review reflects on you and your husband. I have to say my favorite picture was you taking a selfie with the coast line in the background. Loved it. We are staying a couple extra days in Waikiki before flying home to Ohio and have rented a car. I'm going to take your advise and make sure we study the maps before we drive up to the north coast along the coast and not depend totally on GPS. Once again - thanks so much for pointing me to your review and happy travels...

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone have the Fun Times on the Legend that they could scan and send to me from the Hawaii to Vancouver cruise - May 5th, 2016? We are doing the opposite cruise going from Vancouver to Hawaii on Sept. 13, 2016 and would like to see what great things they planned on sea days. Let me know if you have them and I'll send my email address. Thanks much...

heyyy i allso wil be in that cruise (sep13 yvr to hawaii ) i understand that we can arrange things to do on shur by oursalfe but i wanna know how muche peppole will want to arange something diffrent cuz carnival want allots of monny for there day trip