Grand Suite vs. Ocean Suite? Sunshine

Hi - can anyone tell me the difference between a Grand Suite and an Ocean suite on Carnival Sunshine? I know GS is slightly larger, but is opting for a Grand Suite really worth it? I've stayed in an OS, and from photos, it looks like the GS is almost the same.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi - can anyone tell me the difference between a Grand Suite and an Ocean suite on Carnival Sunshine? I know GS is slightly larger, but is opting for a Grand Suite really worth it? I've stayed in an OS, and from photos, it looks like the GS is almost the same.

I am going to be staying in an Ocean Suite and i was wondering if there is room on the balcony for a lounge chair.

I've seen some suite decks that have one lounger and two chairs with a small table and another with 4 chairs with a small table. I know that doesn't answer your question. We too have booked a suite on Glory and would love to know as well! Anyone?

Edited by Seagirl1976

the ocean suites on Deck 5 have 2 rooms, a living room with a huge couch, window and tv, and a separate bedroom with the balcony, bathroom off it, a second tv, and decent sized closet.

We are trying one of these on our cruise next winter...can't wait.

Just stayed in a Grand Suite on deck 7. No bidet in the bathroom, the separate area had a sink but crappy lighting for my wife to do her makeup, had a fridge and a large balcony with a lounger, table and two chairs.

My sister in law and brother in law had an ocean Suite on Deck 7. Had a fridge, no sink in the separate area but great lighting, and I didn't go out on their veranda.

For 2 people, the Ocean Suite is great. We had 3 people and the Grand Suite was perfect. It was the first time we stayed in a suite and we loved it.