Fantasy class owners suites

amscene1

I've stayed in the owners suite 2 times on the imagination out of Miami and now the fantasy has replaced it.

I have a grand suite booked and wondered if carnival still offers these suites as upsells on the fantasy.

Upon doing a Google search I only could find older articles about this topic so I was not sure if they still offered them.

Any help and advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I've stayed in the owners suite 2 times on the imagination out of Miami and now the fantasy has replaced it.

I have a grand suite booked and wondered if carnival still offers these suites as upsells on the fantasy.

Upon doing a Google search I only could find older articles about this topic so I was not sure if they still offered them.

Any help and advice is appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I was booked on the Imagination last October for a 4 day in a GS and the connecting OV. About 6 weeks before the cruise I received an email asking if I would be interested in an upgrade. When I called I was offered the Owners Suite. I was told that the upgrade would cost an additional $1400 and that I would still have the OV as a second room as they were only able (or willing) to upgrade 1 room. IF they were willing to apply the fare of the OV toward the $1400 I would have jumped at it but no way am I paying an additional $1400 and still have a second room 5 floors below.

So the short answer is as of last October yes they do.

I have heard that on some of the Fantasy class ships the OS has been remodeled and is now functional space rather than a cabin.

• 4 weeks later...