Carnival Glory Category 11 Cabin 7329????

tm3750

I will be in a cat 11 next december, so am interested also. I do know, however, that there are no wrap-around cat 11's on the Glory.The wrap arounds are the cat 9A's. I did origionally have that booked, but I opted instead for a bigger cabin and a slightly smaller balcony then the wrap arounds that are in the cat 9A's.

I sailed on the Glory last year in October. We were upgraded to a Category 11 and had room 7268. It was wonderful. The room is very big. There are twin beds made into a King with lots of room on either side of the bed to walk/move around. The sitting area is on the opposite wall as the bed with a couch, 2 chairs and a table and again, plenty of room to move and walk around even with this much stuff in the room. The balcony appeared to be the same size as in the Cat 8 rooms but nice all the same. The best part is the bathroom......it is huge! There is a whirlpool bath and the vanity area has double sinks and lots of room to spread out all your stuff. There is also a seperate dressing area off the bathroom where you can sit or stand and do makeup and hair.........I loved that. There is an additional closet/storage area in the dressing room as well. I loved having the Category 11 room but I was upgraded to this room due to a mix-up so unless there is a future mix-up I probably won't get to do Cat 11 again. Oh well, I got to enjoy it once. You will love it. Have a great cruise!:)

I sailed on the Glory last year in October. We were upgraded to a Category 11 and had room 7268. It was wonderful. The room is very big. There are twin beds made into a King with lots of room on either side of the bed to walk/move around. The sitting area is on the opposite wall as the bed with a couch, 2 chairs and a table and again, plenty of room to move and walk around even with this much stuff in the room. The balcony appeared to be the same size as in the Cat 8 rooms but nice all the same. The best part is the bathroom......it is huge! There is a whirlpool bath and the vanity area has double sinks and lots of room to spread out all your stuff. There is also a seperate dressing area off the bathroom where you can sit or stand and do makeup and hair.........I loved that. There is an additional closet/storage area in the dressing room as well. I loved having the Category 11 room but I was upgraded to this room due to a mix-up so unless there is a future mix-up I probably won't get to do Cat 11 again. Oh well, I got to enjoy it once. You will love it. Have a great cruise!:)

Archived