Boarding pass?

Jay Bee

Hi. We'll be on the Viking Homelands trip soon so I'm lining up my ducks. Do we need to print out or bring along any papers in order to board? Other cruises we've been on require some sort of "set sail" pass.

Thanks,

Jan

Hi. We'll be on the Viking Homelands trip soon so I'm lining up my ducks. Do we need to print out or bring along any papers in order to board? Other cruises we've been on require some sort of "set sail" pass.

Thanks,

Jan

I believe all that we needed to show at check-in were our passports. There were no vouchers of any sort in our cruise docs; just a personalized pamphlet with our cruise reservation and flight reservation listed. Since we have already supplied our passport numbers on the passenger information form, I suppose that it is only necessary that the passport numbers match. In other words, if you have gotten a new passport since you filled out the form, you should make sure to update your PIF.

Thanks,

Jan

Received our docs tda for 14 Aug cruise. As mentioned above, you'll only require your passport that should match your MyVikingJourney details. Your cabin #/name will also be on luggage labels that you put on bags once your arrive at port.

They will ask for your booklet sent with the luggage tags about a month before travel, because they want to scan to bar code right inside the back cover. But if you don't have that they will just look up your name. I don't usually take ours to save space, but it does expedite things a bit a check-in.

They will ask for your booklet sent with the luggage tags about a month before travel, because they want to scan to bar code right inside the back cover. But if you don't have that they will just look up your name. I don't usually take ours to save space, but it does expedite things a bit a check-in.

Good to know. I was going to take one of the two. That should probably be adequate. Thank you.

I took ours just in case but was never asked for it. Maybe it depends on where you are embarking. They took our passports and worked from there. But, I always carry the docs booklets because of the vital information they contain (like flight reservation numbers).

Edited by Peregrina651