Questions Re: Krystal Hotel in PV....

CaribbeanCrazy

Quick question about this back entrance to the Krystal, are there any steps? We don't know if we should bring the wheelchair with us for my mother in law. She can walk just fine, just not long distances and I say we take it (better safe than sorry) but wondered if there were many steps to and from?

Quick question about this back entrance to the Krystal, are there any steps? We don't know if we should bring the wheelchair with us for my mother in law. She can walk just fine, just not long distances and I say we take it (better safe than sorry) but wondered if there were many steps to and from?

Along the way from the terminal, there are no steps as far as I can remember. But the street is cobblestones, it might be a bit bumpy for the wheelchair? Inside the hotel, I think it should be wheelchair accessible for the most part, with steps around the pool area. I hope this helps.

• 1 month later...

Most of the pool pictures that have been posted by CC members do not show people actually swimming - how cold are the pools really?

On our last cruise, we went to Sandals Ochos Rios and the pools were freezing! Every member in my group stacked air mattresses 3 high in order to get in the pool without touching the water - just to be in the pool. Sad, but true. No one was sitting at the swim-up bar.

How does the Krystal pool(s) compare?

Hi,

Let's see if I understand this. I am on the Sapphire Princess, find a cab ask it to take me to the Krystal and just walk thru the front door? Sounds too good to be true. I would love it.

Is there a number to call to reserve massages etc

Please help, all new to Mex. Rib.

Thanks

Robyn

Don't bother with a cab; it really is only a few minutes walk from the ship.

Archived