patters coral princess

carol allen

Can anyone please post the patters for this ship - I want to see what the night life is like

What is your opionion on night life - are there bands and DJ's to dance to before and after dinner.

Thank you

carol in connecticut

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carol allen:

Can anyone please post the patters for this ship - I want to see what the night life is like

What is your opionion on night life - are there bands and DJ's to dance to before and after dinner.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't answer your question but will instead ask why do you think Coral Princess will be so different from every other Princess ship that you need to see Coral's Patters?

Entertainment and everything else will be pretty much the same from ship to ship. Yes, there obviously will be differences in who exactly the entertainers are as well as some differences reflecting the length and locale of the cruise but I'd certainly expect all Princess ships in Alaska to have similar entertainment. And since Coral is on its first Alaska cruise of the season, nobody has any Patters from Coral in Alaska this year yet.

If you want to know who specifically is entertaining, you'll have to wait until your cruise. The ship's company changes somewhat before every cruise and sometimes during cruises. In particular, the specialty entertainers are rarely on the ship the entire cruise. They'll board in one port, perform, and then get off at another port to await the next ship or be flown to another ship.

In general terms, you can expect three production show, four or five specialty entertainers (a singer, a comedian, maybe a juggler, and maybe more than one of each), a number of lounge bands (trios or quartets), a pianist in the piano lounge, maybe a guitarist, and probably a string quartet to perform in the atrium and in the dining room during Afternoon Tea. Also a DJ in the Explorer's lounge when it turns into a disco. But none of this is unique to Coral because this is what we've had on all three Princess cruises I've been on so far as well as on every set of Patters I've cared to look at on the Internet.

-- Larry

Seaward 12/90

Southward 12/92

Sky Princess 5/93

Dawn Princess 6/01

Coral Princess 12/24/02 Cancelled

Coral Princess 12/23/03

are you serious that is isn't any night life.

that is why I was asking the question - we are scheudled for Panama Canal for NOv 2004. I just came back from Carribean Princess and there was a good amount of night life but not like on Celebrity Summit.

Is there dancing in the disco at night? What time does it turn into a disco. Were the bands decent in the Explorer's Loung? What was the age group for the 10 day cruise??

thanks

carol in connecticut

Hey, Carol.

There was suppose to be night life, but my husband and I did not find any. It was dead.

There isn't a disco on the Coral. The bands were great if you like ballroom dancing. I think the average age was 60s.

The trip itself was great. Seeing the Panama Canal was great. Mike and I saw the Caribean Princess waiting for its maiden voyage when we left Ft. Lauderdale. It look like its was going to be a happening ship. I think we are going to sail on a Carnival ship next year.

If you will give me your email address, I will scan and send the patters to you.

Carnival Conquest - April 2003

Princess Coral - April 2004

Hi Littlebit

my e-mail is allen@watertownct.org

I would appreciate your e-mailing me the patters

I am concerned about the night life - we were on celebrity summit 2 years ago and the night life was great

and yes - I was on carribbean princess on 5/1/04 and there was a lot happening - I think maybe because it was a 7 day cruise and not a ten day cruise

last year on the sun princess 10 day cruise there was not much happening either

should I change ships if I want "partying" at night ??? now I am confused

• 2 months later...

We have a Coral Princess personal planning page, which has quite a few links to Coral Princess cruise photo albums (1000's of cruise ship pictures), Menus, Patters, a 360 virtual tour, the cruise cam (bridge cam), the CDC Sanitation Inspection Scores, lots of review posts, and more. We continue to add new information to the page:

http://cruiseclues.com/shipstips/coralprincess.htm

:) :cool: :D

Archived