Pullman Bed Question

ae2009

I have researched this with no answer. We are sailing on the Fantasy in Nov. We have 4 in a room. My son is 15 and daughter is 3. We will put my son on the pull down bed that comes out of the wall but my question is where is the bed located in the room? Is it at the head or foot of the king bed? Any pictures would be greatly appreciated.

We are in an oceanview room on Upper level.

After cruising several ships with quad cabins, I can tell you this varies by ship and sometimes even by deck. If you haven't already done so, check out cruise line rooms dot com and search there. In my experience, many (if not all) OV cabins have a couch which becomes the bottom of the bunk under the pullmen and then the king bed is made either under the window or on the opposite wall.

With four in the cabin you'll have more room if the lowers are apart. One under the window, the other along one of the walls. Assuming your 3yo is on a trundle, place that along the other wall.

Voice of Experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

With four in the cabin you'll have more room if the lowers are apart. One under the window, the other along one of the walls. Assuming your 3yo is on a trundle, place that along the other wall.

Voice of Experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Totally agree.... twin beds on the bottom will open much more cabin floor space!

In January, I was in cabin M88 with my mom. That's an inside cabin. When's you walked in the cabin, we had one bed along the wall on the right hand side and one bed along the back wall in front of the window (which is not really a window in an inside room). That did leave a bunch of open floor space. The Pullmans were on the left and right walls. Since my bed was along the right wall, if that Pullman was down, it would have been completely above my bed, like bunk beds. If the left Pullman was down, it would have just been over moms head.

I hope that helps. Sorry that I don't have pictures.