just back from The Pride

jocko4279

I just got back yesterday from The Pride. Everything was over the top awesome, with no real complaints. I am going to try and do a photo review at some point this week when I get everything squared away. On that note, does anyone know the best photo hosting site to use? thx!

I've been using flickr for years and have no problems. It's not free for large storage, but it does allow you to post individual pictures, or a link to the "album" of your cruise. Here's an example of both.

15595666276_5f87e89038.jpg

link to Splendor album 2014

awesome thx!

I just got back yesterday from The Pride. Everything was over the top awesome, with no real complaints. I am going to try and do a photo review at some point this week when I get everything squared away. On that note, does anyone know the best photo hosting site to use? thx!

I guess the real question for me would was the Big Green slide working and open during the entire cruise?

I cannot wait to read your full review!! We sail on her in a couple of weeks.

I guess the real question for me would was the Big Green slide working and open during the entire cruise?

I cannot wait to read your full review!! We sail on her in a couple of weeks.

The slide was open most of the time. Id say about 95% of the time. I went down it too many times to count lol

I've been using flickr for years and have no problems. It's not free for large storage, but it does allow you to post individual pictures, or a link to the "album" of your cruise. Here's an example of both.

15595666276_5f87e89038.jpg

link to Splendor album 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your album. I will be sailing on the Splendor in 6 days.

I'm looking forward to your review and pictures. It will get me through my last 6 days of waiting for my cruise on the 24th. I've looked at fun times, menus, port information too many times in the last year. Would love to see one more review before we sail