August Weather: Bayonne/Bermuda

train

I did searches on these forums and Googled the topic but didn't find much. Hope others can advise our family of 6.

Heading to Bermuda on RCL's Anthem of the Seas in August and wondering what the temperatures will be like while on board. Do we have to worry about wearing jackets outside while sailing, or is it usually summer-like weather out on the ocean? Thanks all!

You certainly don't need jackets on a cruise to Bermuda in August. Temps should range in the 80's and can even be in the 90's all the way there.

It's not a bad idea to pack a light sweater, as the air conditioning onboard is sometimes to cold for some.

Bermuda is usually very hot in August also.

Humid in August but not buggy. I have been there several times and have never been bothered and, if there is one bug in the area, he would be sure to bother me. LOL. The humidity doesn't drop off until late September and into October. Those are beautiful months to go to Bermuda. The ocean is still warm for swimming. The temps are in the mid 80's and the humidity is gone. Be prepared for humidity in August and remember to stay hydrated in the hot sun.