Nachi Cocom or Salsa Salsa?

SEM4236

We are a 23 and 24 year old couple going on our first cruise together. We love trying new things but also want to relax on this vacation. We're stuck between Nachi Cocom and Salsa Salsa. We like that both include drinks and food. However, we also like that Salsa Salsa also includes more activity (learning new recipes and how to dance). We have another port where we are doing just a beach day. Which would you pick and why?

I would choose Salsa, Salsa. I work at one of the cruise ports and I always ask people about their tours when they return. I always get good reports about this tour and everyone reports having a great time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Salsa is $69.99. We had too short a time in Cozumel, back on board was 2:30pm. We asked several times to go back and they didn't listen. Thye dropped us at the taxi stand with 6 minutes to get back. The walk is over 10 minutes. Long lines of people when we got there. Didn't leave until about 3:30, 30 mins. late.

The sound system was poor. The area to dance too small for 80 people. Fun making the different recipies.

I didn't like Nachi. When we drove up it was all weedy. Had to duck under the palapa because the sand was so thick. Fajitas were very chewy. Big crowd of teens and 20's rough housing in the pool for a long time. I left afte 2 hours.

Edited by crusinpsychRN