Where do I write?

missbear

I want to write RCI with some comments about my recent cruise. I'm hoping someone on this board can recommend an address that doesn't just lead to a circular file. There were some serious concerns so I really need to write this.

Thanks!

I want to write RCI with some comments about my recent cruise. I'm hoping someone on this board can recommend an address that doesn't just lead to a circular file. There were some serious concerns so I really need to write this.

Thanks!

Please share your concerns with us. Maybe we learn something from them.

Some of the what I have to write pertain to how they handled a mildly disabled passenger. The rest is already on the boards. I'm just gradually getting around to letting RCI in on my feelings. Nothing earth shattering.

The only thing I guess someone could learn is that the rock climbing and skating weren't open much on my sailing. For me that was a HUGE disappointment. I used to be heavily into climbing, used to go EVERY day. I really wanted to climb on this trip. It was my husband and my 10th anniversary and we were looking forward to me teaching him, and handing down this chalk bag. It's kinda corny but it's this tradition (from my experience) that you are given your first chalk bag by the person who teaches you to climb. I got mine from the guy who taught me to climb, who got it from the guy who taught him to climb, who...... anyway-we didn't get to climb or skate.

That's all, anyone got that address?

Archived