Divers Belize Answers!

Shellintampa

Hubby was scheduled to dive in Cozumel Nov 17th on our cruise but we all know that is not happening now. We were scheduled for cave tubing in Belize with Nacho and Cynthia. I am starting to think that he may be better off diving in Belize instead of tubing. I do not dive although I snorkle.Who would you recommend for Belize Diving possibly an operator that also takes snorklers. He could dive in Costa Maya we port there. Jamacia if we went there instead of Cozumel.

I'm not openly offering to him until I am certain of where. I hate to pass up the cave tubing. Who and what would you as divers suggest?I want him to have at least one day of diving, he just bought a bunch of dive rite gear I know he wants to use.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.seasportsbelize.com takes divers and snorklers. We're in the same situation - wanted to dive in Cozumel, cave tube in Belize. Coz is still a maybe for us. If it doesn't work we'll dive in Belize instead. I dove there 5 years ago and it was very nice. I dove from San Pedro though which is farther out. I'm hoping the diving they do a little closer is as good.

Archived