Carnival Glory June 25th to July 2nd Review

DebbieMo

Thanks for the great review and photos. We are sailing on Glory in February 2017 so I am reading reviews in anticipation. Do you remember if they served the dessert Bitter & Blanc one night? I loved it on our Carnival Magic cruise and hope they still have it.

Edited by coasterwiggs

Thanks for the great review and photos. We are sailing on Glory in February 2017 so I am reading reviews in anticipation. Do you remember if they served the dessert Bitter & Blanc one night? I loved it on our Carnival Magic cruise and hope they still have it.

Thank you for reading! They did not serve bitter & blanc. It was something I read about on here and it sounds really good but it wasn't on the menu. I did read on John Heald FB just this week that he's trying to get it "added to every menu rotation across the fleet". Hopefully that will happen by your cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Tonight at 5:30pm was the Cruise Critic Meet & Mingle so I went back to the cabin to shower and get ready for dinner which was right after.

Debbie, can I ask about the Meet and Mingle?

Did you get a special notice about the location and time, or did you just have to keep track of the Funtimes to find it?

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
Debbie, can I ask about the Meet and Mingle?

Did you get a special notice about the location and time, or did you just have to keep track of the Funtimes to find it?

Thanks!

I'm so sorry I didn't respond sooner, I never received a notification of your post [emoji20]. The Meet & Mingle was just in the Funtimes, no special notice.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We did this exact itinerary in Nov 2015 and loved it so much we are doing it again Nov 2017...Same cabin and everything!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

How fun!! Can't go wrong with those ports and Glory! My kids are begging to go back on Glory but we will be doing Splendor this year.

Carnival Glory - Eastern Caribbean June 2016

How fun!! Can't go wrong with those ports and Glory! My kids are begging to go back on Glory but we will be doing Splendor this year.

Yup, we loved the old destiny 5 day of HMC, GT, Nassau. So the addition of St Thomas and San Juan instead of Nassau makes this perfect. Love having a sea day at the end, too. Plenty of time to pack and be lazy.

Yup, we loved the old destiny 5 day of HMC, GT, Nassau. So the addition of St Thomas and San Juan instead of Nassau makes this perfect. Love having a sea day at the end, too. Plenty of time to pack and be lazy.

Last sea day is definitely a lazy day and nice to have before getting back to the hustle and bustle of real life and traveling back home.

• 4 months later...

Thankyou for posting this. I am umming and ahhing about whether we dsail glory or Magic in april 2018 and we have two kids. I was worried they wouldnt have enough to do on board the glory older ship but you have put my mind at ease.

Thankyou for posting this. I am umming and ahhing about whether we dsail glory or Magic in april 2018 and we have two kids. I was worried they wouldnt have enough to do on board the glory older ship but you have put my mind at ease.

I'm glad that my review helped to put your mind at ease [emoji3]. My kids absolutely loved everything about Glory and still talk about it to this day.

I don't think you could go wrong with either ship though. Magic is on my list to sail.

Happy planning!

Sent from my iPad using Forums