ROLL CALL - Pacific Star R613 - Departs Brisbane 15 April 2006 - Anyone Else?

hookedup

I have picked this cruise to utilise the Easter school holidays! Lots of kids on board I suppose. Our girls will be 6 and 3 years so can utilise the kids facilities. We are from the Sunshine Coast and this cruise departs on my husband's birthday! He does not know about it at this stage. Wonder how long I can keep it under wraps for?

If anyone else finds this roll call, please reply and let us know a little about you.

Aussiecruisers

I noticed that you went on different cruises for wedding and honeymoon.

Did you actually get married on the cruise?

When we went on the Pacific Sun in June, a couple got married. I think it would be lovely.

Kazza

Kazza

Yes we got married on Golden Princess. We did a 15 day transatlantic cruise - 10 days in meditteranean, then half way between Portugal and Ft Lauderdale we got married in the chapel by the captain at 11am. This was so that our family and friends at home could watch on the internet via wedcam!:cool: Best thing I have ever done. When we got to Ft Lauderdale we then embarked on Ocean Princess to go around Caribbean for a few days. Was very expensive because at that time the dollar was only 50+ cents to the US dollar and also it was just after September 11.

• 1 month later...

Welcome to cruise critics Rick:) . You'll find these boards full of useful information. Very handy, especially being a first time cruiser. Everybody is fiendly & helpful so if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

Karen

Thanks for the welcome Karen. I never realised how large the cruising online community was! Went and saw the passengers hopping off the busses to board the star today, pity security has to be so tight these days. I have got a lot of information off these boards, most helpful is the tips on what to bring. As it is my 1st cruise, same will all of us, this information is priceless and will assist in making the cruise more enjoyable. I will be checking in here daily until we depart for more useful infomration :-)

Cheers.

Archived