Conquest CABIN 2477

laurien

Can anyone tell me or show me a photo of this cabin . We just booked it.

WE had Cabin 2470 on the Liberty three years ago and loved it . It was much larger than a regular OV, Now we have been spoiled as last year ,we had a aft balcony on Liberty. The price for this OV was good and we are Canadian thus our dollars is terrible so this cabin seem to be a good deal.

• 3 weeks later...

We just recently changed from an inside room to room 2473. Total $40 more than what we were paying for the inside room. I have seen a couple of videos with the room layout. It looks great. I also read a few comments of noise/vibration. I am hoping that it is more of a lulling vibration and not annoying noises. I am a light sleeper. XXing fingers.

Sailing at Christmas.

We just recently changed from an inside room to room 2473. Total $40 more than what we were paying for the inside room. I have seen a couple of videos with the room layout. It looks great. I also read a few comments of noise/vibration. I am hoping that it is more of a lulling vibration and not annoying noises. I am a light sleeper. XXing fingers.

Sailing at Christmas.

I hope you don't have too much noise or vibration. I am afraid to book back there on deck 2. We had a room on the Triumph that would be equivalent to 2465 on the Conquest. We shook a lot and it was very loud. Sometimes in the middle of the night we would have a sound like someone used a battering ram on a door trying to break it down. And it would happen at irregular times. So now we avoid cabins in that location. We would take a room up front on Deck 2 with the sounds of the waves hitting the bow. At least it was a regular rhythm and you can get used to it since you know it is coming. I would suggest bring ear plugs. They can help a lot.