AOS 4/23/06 Shore Excursions

Hey everyone! My fiance and I are booked on the April 23, 2006 Adventure of the Seas (leaving from San Juan) cruise. We booked back in June and haven't been able to sign up for any shore excursions. RCCL's website says something like "No shore excursions are available at this time. Please try onboard." I thought it was a little early for excursions to be sold out (especially since I started looking in June). When I called RC they said that possibly the excursions were not posted yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

My advice is this; don't book through RCI. Check out these boards for wonderful tips on tour operators. You won't be disappointed. Actually, you will pay more and will experience less with RCI excursions;)

Which itinerary are you doing? We did the alternate route this past summer 5 ports including Barbados, St. Maarten, Antigua, St. Thomas and St. Lucia. We weren't able to book excursions until 90 days before. I have lots of good ideas if you want them if you are going on that sailing. We do most of our excursions on our own, but did some with the ship.

-DEM920

(tdembek@optonline.net - email me if you want infor - put AOS in subject line);)

Archived